Nutcase Helmets Australia – Very Berry – MIPS Kids Helmet
Don’t start singing that song or we won’t get it out of our heads! This very berry is primed to get out and explore!
Our Baby Nutty helmet has been an industry leader for safety and comfort for the last 3 years. Updated for 2022 featuring the MIPS safety feature and our baby-specific EPS protective foam, designed to disperse any force and protect their growing brains! The updated design provides maximum comfort and fit while focusing on head support and posture for their little neck and head. No pinching and no tears with our updated Fidlock magnetic buckle system.
Nutcase Helmet Key Features:
- The baby helmet fits head sizes (48cm to 52cm) for kids 2 plus years.
- Updated design provides maximum comfort and fit while allowing optimal head support and posture
- Rotational motion and force can cause brain injuries in our little nutty’s. MIPS is a low-friction layer that sits between your baby’s brain and the helmet. The liner slides 5 to 15mm in all directions if there was an impact, reducing forces to the brain.
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell designed with baby neck strength in mind.
- Updated Fidlock snap-and-go magnetic buckle system means your baby won’t get pinched which means no tears!
- 11 contoured vents for effective cooling.
- Heat-sealed, 3 piece pad set and GROW Flex-Fit-System cradle the head and provides individual fit and comfort.
- Engineered, Tested for EN1078 and CPSC certified for 1 year of age and older.
Nutcase Helmet Sizing Explained:
- Baby Nutty Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 650gm | Lighter and smaller shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
- Little Nutty Toddler Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 750gm | Slightly larger shell size than Baby Nutty
- Little Nutty Youth Head Size 52-56cm | Weight 850gm | Larger shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
How to fit a Nutcase Baby Nutty Helmet:
What is MIPS?
Nutcase Helmets Australia
Kidvelo Bikes Australia is an authorized dealer of Nutcase Helmets Australia.