Nutcase Helmets Australia – Leaf It – MIPS Kids Helmets
Nutcase sets the standard for fun when it comes to kid’s helmets. The all-new Little Nutty raises the bar again featuring industry safety leader MIPS and being filled with protective Crumple Zone EPS foam.
Nutcase Helmet Key Features:
- This Little Nutty Kids Helmet fits head sizes (52cm – 56cm) Kids 5 years+
- Updated design provides maximum comfort and fit while allowing optimal head support and posture
- Rotational motion and force can cause brain injuries in our little nutty’s. MIPS is a low-friction layer that sits between your baby’s brain and the helmet. The liner slides 5 to 15mm in all directions if there was an impact, reducing forces to their brain.
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell designed with baby neck strength in mind.
- Updated Fidlock snap-and-go magnetic buckle system means your baby won’t get pinched which means no tears!
- 11 contoured vents for effective cooling.
- Heat-sealed, 3 piece pad set and GROW Flex-Fit-System cradle the head and provides individual fit and comfort.
- Engineered, Tested for EN1078 and CPSC certified
Nutcase Helmet Sizing Explained:
- Baby Nutty Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 650gm | Lighter and smaller shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
- Little Nutty Toddler Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 750gm | Slightly larger shell size than Baby Nutty
- Little Nutty Youth Head Size 52-56cm | Weight 850gm | Larger shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
How to Fit a Nutcase Little Nutty Helmet
What is MIPS?
*MIPS is a low-friction layer that sits between your baby’s brain and the helmet. The liner slides 5 to 15mm in all directions if there was an impact, reducing damaging forces to the brain.
Nutcase Helmets Australia
Kidvelo Bikes Australia is an authorized dealer of Nutcase helmets Australia.