Nutcase Helmets Australia – Baby Shark – MIPS Kids Helmet
NUTCASE HELMETS KEY FEATURES:
- The baby helmet fits head sizes (48cm to 52cm) for kids 2 plus years.
- Updated design provides maximum comfort and fit while allowing optimal head support and posture
- Rotational motion and force can cause brain injuries in our little nutty’s. MIPS is a low-friction layer that sits between your baby’s brain and the helmet. The liner slides 5 to 15mm in all directions if there was an impact, reducing forces to their brain.
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell designed with baby neck strength in mind.
- Updated Fidlock snap-and-go magnetic buckle system means your baby won’t get pinched which means no tears!
- 11 contoured vents for effective cooling.
- Heat-sealed, 3 piece pad set and GROW Flex-Fit-System cradle the head and provide individual fit and comfort.
- Engineered, Tested for EN1078 and CPSC certified for 1 year of age and older.
Nutcase Helmet Sizing Explained:
- Baby Nutty Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 650gm | Lighter and smaller shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
- Little Nutty Toddler Head Size 48-52cm | Weight 750gm | Slightly larger shell size than Baby Nutty
- Little Nutty Youth Head Size 52-56cm | Weight 850gm | Larger shell size than Little Nutty Toddler
How to fit a Nutcase Baby Nutty Helmet:
What is MIPS?
Nutcase Helmets Australia
Kidvelo Bikes Australia is an authorized dealer of Nutcase Helmets Australia.